He started the company in his basement in 1958 building kitchens and doing in home renovations. Back then he was a two man operation.
In 1965 he built and opened his first shop in Whitby and increased his staff to 8 full time craftsmen.
Again in 1969 he built yet another shop, this time in Oshawa, to accommodate his expanding enterprise.
Now semi-retired, he still comes into work for a few hours every day to make sure everything is running smoothly.